Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- KOH Week Live Coverage!
- How-To: Suzuki Samurai mini-spool installation
- ZUKIWORLD Reviews: Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Bailey Roof Top Tent
- Fall Classic 2014… Wet and Soggy Adventure!
- Team Invincible racing the ZWO car in Redmond, OR
- Project “PLUS ONE” Live Updates
- ‘Zukfari Fall Classic – Central Oregon High Desert Adventure Event
- ‘ZUKFARI Divide Drive – Mexico to Canada along the Continental Divide
- Project “Plus One” Building a 4-door Sidekick with Family in mind.
- Big Dreams; No Money – Suzuki Sidekick Rock Crawler Build Project
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- ABS Interior Replacement Panels for the Samurai on
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500 on
- Samurai – “Project #2″ Engine Rebuild & Rust Repair on
- Samurai – Cleaning Out The Heater Box on
- Suzuki – Drive Shaft and U-Joint Rebuilding on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
7 2 View on Facebook
Roy WalkerFriday, January 16th, 2015 at 9:32am
4X4 SUZUKI AND PARTS FOR SALE TRADE & SHOW https://m.facebook.com/groups/759038470812272?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
11 26 View on Facebook
Maurice RichardSunday, February 1st, 2015 at 11:53am
Anyone want some snow? Free for the taking.... we have a crazy amount now and another foot or so on the way tomorrow. Love being a Canadian, most of the time
5 View on Facebook
Chris CushmanSunday, February 1st, 2015 at 2:08pm
I have stock Trans and transfer case and I'm upgrading to hybrid sidekick 3rds will the 4.62 gear ratio with 31s be to low? 1987 suzuki samurai daily driver and weekend warrior