Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- The Journey: Overland EXPO 2016
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower: Exploring Moab
- Another One Over – Continuing the Adventure
- Custom Front Bumper for a Sidekick Sport
- Want a New Suzuki Samurai? Go to India or New Zealand
- The Fall Classic 2015 – this time with extra ‘murica!
- Adding some more “sport” to a Suzuki Sidekick Sport
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower: Imogene Pass
- Suzuki Motor Corporation has announced its exhibits for the 44th Tokyo Motor Show
- Colorado Samurai Adventure
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- Round Eyes LED Lighting For Suzuki on
- Mazuki – Rotory Powered Samurai Gone Tube Buggy on
- Library on
- Samurai – Yukon 4.57 Gear Install on
- Library on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
4 3 View on Facebook
Kurt HodgesSunday, June 26th, 2016 at 2:38pm
Need to get some bump stops under my rig, what are you guys using on spring over setups?