Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- Bye bye bling, hello black … and the tale of a new tailgate
- Does Your Car Have a Nickname?
- KOH Week Live Coverage!
- How-To: Suzuki Samurai mini-spool installation
- ZUKIWORLD Reviews: Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Bailey Roof Top Tent
- Fall Classic 2014… Wet and Soggy Adventure!
- Team Invincible racing the ZWO car in Redmond, OR
- Project “PLUS ONE” Live Updates
- ‘Zukfari Fall Classic – Central Oregon High Desert Adventure Event
- ‘ZUKFARI Divide Drive – Mexico to Canada along the Continental Divide
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- Suzuki – On Board Air Using A/C Pump Conversion on
- Sidekick – DIY 9″ Suspension Lift Up Front on
- Rally Tops Fiberglass Samurai Sport Top on
- Super Samurai – Hard Core Suzuki Tube Buggy on
- Calmini Rear Bumper For Samurai on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
18 View on Facebook
Micah McglothinFriday, July 3rd, 2015 at 2:07pm
Im swapping a 1.6 8v into my samurai and was wondering who makes the best conversation kit?
35 6 View on Facebook
Kevin R. ArdFriday, July 3rd, 2015 at 4:30am
Hey guys! I'm new to the group but not new to samurai and trackers....just bought another Sammie and wanted to say thanks for the add!!
4 6 View on Facebook
Tj LuchauFriday, July 3rd, 2015 at 3:46pm
I got a 6.5-1 t case. Set up. 150miles on it. $500 obo located in longview wa
7 View on Facebook
Bacardi StrattonFriday, July 3rd, 2015 at 1:08pm
Anyone have an after market carb for 1.3l Samurai?