Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- Bye bye bling, hello black … and the tale of a new tailgate
- Does Your Car Have a Nickname?
- KOH Week Live Coverage!
- How-To: Suzuki Samurai mini-spool installation
- ZUKIWORLD Reviews: Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Bailey Roof Top Tent
- Fall Classic 2014… Wet and Soggy Adventure!
- Team Invincible racing the ZWO car in Redmond, OR
- Project “PLUS ONE” Live Updates
- ‘Zukfari Fall Classic – Central Oregon High Desert Adventure Event
- ‘ZUKFARI Divide Drive – Mexico to Canada along the Continental Divide
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- Rock 4X Fabrication Twinstick Kit For Samurai on
- Suzuki – On Board Air Using A/C Pump Conversion on
- Sidekick – DIY 9″ Suspension Lift Up Front on
- Rally Tops Fiberglass Samurai Sport Top on
- Super Samurai – Hard Core Suzuki Tube Buggy on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
39 12 View on Facebook
Richard SmithSunday, August 2nd, 2015 at 3:48pm
Rebuilt 1.6 8v swap comes with, complete rebuilt long block, starter, alternator, adapter plate, electric fuel pump, heavy duty motor mounts, $2800. We can ship anywhere in the U.S. If you have any question give me a call 813-610-7706 Richard
95 77 View on Facebook
Glen SakaiFriday, July 31st, 2015 at 6:24am
Who else noticed tims rear spring setup
49 31 View on Facebook
Josey Blaker shared Travis Beard's video to the group: ZUKIWORLD Online - Suzuki 4x4 adventure group.Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 at 12:48am
I love wheeling with Jeeps its a love hate relationship I love to outperform them and they hate the samurai
View on Facebook
Bill SentzMonday, August 3rd, 2015 at 4:47am
To all you guys and gals that wanted me to get Zukota all Hogged up,here ya go !! These are for you !! Raush Creek Off Road Park at it's best !!