Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- Bye bye bling, hello black … and the tale of a new tailgate
- Does Your Car Have a Nickname?
- KOH Week Live Coverage!
- How-To: Suzuki Samurai mini-spool installation
- ZUKIWORLD Reviews: Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Bailey Roof Top Tent
- Fall Classic 2014… Wet and Soggy Adventure!
- Team Invincible racing the ZWO car in Redmond, OR
- Project “PLUS ONE” Live Updates
- ‘Zukfari Fall Classic – Central Oregon High Desert Adventure Event
- ‘ZUKFARI Divide Drive – Mexico to Canada along the Continental Divide
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- Samurai – “Project #2″ Engine Rebuild & Rust Repair on
- Back to the Basics – Rebirth of Samurai Enthusiasm on
- Attica, IN – Badlands, April Showers Bring May Flowers on
- Trail Tough Extended Fender Flares For Samurai on
- Trail Tough Samurai Rear Drive Shaft Disconnect on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
61 79 View on Facebook
Adam GregurichMonday, March 30th, 2015 at 10:30am
Lets see some daily drivers heres mine started off as just a trail beater then it ran so good ended up plating it and its been getting me around for the last 3 months originally paid 75$ for this thing haven't put much into it
2 View on Facebook
Quizon NallaMonday, March 30th, 2015 at 9:41pm
Inverted spring...any diy info?thanks..
15 View on Facebook
Andrew SimonMonday, March 30th, 2015 at 3:13pm
What kinda shocks are y'all running with your yj spoa swaps. Looking for something inexpensive. Thanks
7 2 View on Facebook
Brian VanwinkleMonday, March 30th, 2015 at 8:58pm
Just got home to this, a big thanks to Tony Manriquez for the valve cover fast shipping my man and good part. Been wanting one of these stickers/ valve covers for my sammy for a while i gotta say i was excited just as much to get a sticker. Help keep guys like tony in buisness, he has great parts and knows alot of info on zuks and shares the same intrest in the zuke community as alot of us, yall need any parts hit this man up. Once again thanks tony