Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower: Exploring Moab
- Another One Over – Continuing the Adventure
- Custom Front Bumper for a Sidekick Sport
- Want a New Suzuki Samurai? Go to India or New Zealand
- The Fall Classic 2015 – this time with extra ‘murica!
- Adding some more “sport” to a Suzuki Sidekick Sport
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower: Imogene Pass
- Suzuki Motor Corporation has announced its exhibits for the 44th Tokyo Motor Show
- Colorado Samurai Adventure
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- Rally Tops Fiberglass Samurai Sport Top on
- Y2k ZookiMelt on
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500 on
- Zuks Off Road Samurai Windshield Brace “Support Bra” on
- Suzuki – Installing a Sound System on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
3 View on Facebook
Jor Can shared HUMBLE PERFORMANCE's post to the group: ZUKIWORLD Online - Suzuki 4x4 adventure group.Friday, April 29th, 2016 at 5:20pm
1 8 View on Facebook
Loreto Torres shared his photo to the group: ZUKIWORLD Online - Suzuki 4x4 adventure group.Monday, April 25th, 2016 at 10:00am
29 1 View on Facebook
Matt CaterFriday, April 29th, 2016 at 2:16pm
Popular Mechanics Today
View on Facebook
Joseph WadeFriday, April 29th, 2016 at 1:39pm
99 gand vitara 2wd , 177k miles v6 5 speed, well maintained. Runs strong. Asking 2000 obo salem oregon.