Posted on November 3, 2010
iZook's live forum feed! Save time and see all the latest and up to the second forum posts on all the popular web forums all in one place. Zukiworld Online, Zuwharrie, Zukikrawlers, and Suzuki-Forums all available here.
- Want a New Suzuki Samurai? Go to India or New Zealand
- The Fall Classic 2015 – this time with extra ‘murica!
- Adding some more “sport” to a Suzuki Sidekick Sport
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower: Imogene Pass
- Suzuki Motor Corporation has announced its exhibits for the 44th Tokyo Motor Show
- Colorado Samurai Adventure
- Around the West in 95 Horsepower
- Upgrades, Repairs, and Rebuilds for the Suzuki Sidekick
- Bye bye bling, hello black … and the tale of a new tailgate
- Does Your Car Have a Nickname?
News & Information
- ZWO – Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group on Facebook.
- The 2011 Fall Classic – Suzuki 4×4 Hi-Desert Adventure
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck
- Slightly North Of The Equator – A Family Overland Adventure With the Suzuki Equator 4×4
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500
Reader’s Comments, etc..
- ZUKIWORLD Challenge Tackles The Master Pull USA 500 on
- Zuks Off Road Samurai Windshield Brace “Support Bra” on
- Suzuki – Installing a Sound System on
- Back to the Basics – Rebirth of Samurai Enthusiasm on
- Affordable Desert Racing Project – 4-B Motorsports Build Of Their ZUKIWORLD Challenge Desert Race Truck on
Suzuki 4×4 Adventure Group!
A 4x4 adventure group for Suzuki owners and their families. Planned events, gatherings, support group for those afflicted. All Suzuki 4x4 including LJ, SJ, Samurai, Sierra, Sidekick, Tracker, X90, Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7, XL-7, Jimny, and Equator.
View on Facebook
Jimmy AllenMonday, February 8th, 2016 at 3:38pm
Hey gents I need some help. Sorry for the non Zuk question, but my resources are limited and I have learned things from some on this page. I am working on my wife's Land Rover. The starter spins but does not engage the flywheel. I took apart the starter and solenoid to see what is wrong. The starter gears are all good and the brushes are in great shape. The starter solenoid smells like it is burned up inside. The old grease was like sticky syrup. My guess is that the solenoid conducts enough power to turn the starter but it cannot compress the plunger and push the lever/fork to make the starter gear move forward. Is that possible? The fork is not broken. I put it all back together and the starter gear spins but will not throw forward. Any ideas/suggestions/help?
View on Facebook
Zac GoodMonday, February 8th, 2016 at 1:12pm
Few days ago, super slick mud and lacking tread on my tires so after 200 meters she dove in a slim patch and I couldnt get her out. So we waited... for 2 hours before I finally got pulled. And thats why I need a winch and spade. Lol Ashland West
13 16 View on Facebook
Matt SmithMonday, February 8th, 2016 at 1:30pm
Anyone run 30x9.50/R15's on their Zuki with just 2 inch coil spring spacers? Currently have 225/75-15's with no issues. Zero body lift. TIA.
1 View on Facebook
Eric Bewley shared Zukiworld Online's post to the group: ZUKIWORLD Online - Suzuki 4x4 adventure group.Sunday, February 7th, 2016 at 9:04am
Here's a write up of our Fall Classic. Hope you enjoy and think about joining in this year, we'd love to have you. http://www2.zukiworld.com/the-fall-classic-2015-this-time-with-extra-murica/